||Hulic Co., Ltd.
||Manabu Yoshidome, President, Representative Director
||Real estate holding, leasing, sales and brokerage
||¥62.718 billion (as of December 31, 2018)
||From January 1 to December 31 of the following year
||Tokyo Stock Exchange (First Section)
||7-3 Nihonbashi Odenmacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Number of Employees
||166 (Non-consolidated: as of December 31, 2018)
- Building Broker, Governor of Tokyo (2) License No.94288
- First-Class Architects' Office, Governor of Tokyo Registration No.57830
- Type II Financial Instruments Business, Director of the Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Kinsho) No.1312
- Authorized Security Services, Tokyo Public Safety Commission Authorization No.30003223
- Registered Real Estate Appraiser, Governor of Tokyo (2) No.2434
- The Real Estate Companies Association of Japan
- The Association for Real Estate Securitization
- Type II Financial Instruments Firms Association
- Japan Building Owners and Managers Association Major Businesses
- Japanese Association of Real Estate Appraisal
- Japan Council of Shopping Centers
- Real estate holding, leasing, sales and brokerage
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
- Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd.
- Fuyo General Lease Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- The Norinchukin Bank
|Public Auditing Firm
||Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC