Climate Change Countermeasures
CO₂ Emissions Reduction Plan for 2030
Hulic implements climate change countermeasures to achieve its CO2 emissions reduction plan developed in 2017 (target year: 2030).
Situation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
We strive to broadly understand and lower greenhouse gas emissions from across the entire value chain.
Introducing CO₂ Reduction Technologies
We explain the joint three-year research of a natural ventilation and natural lighting system in city tenant buildings with MIT.
Updating to Equipment with High Energy Efficiency
We are actively installing high-efficiency lighting and illumination control devices. We aim to provide buildings that are friendly to both the environment and tenants.
Automation of Centralized Control and Energy-Saving Ventilation
We have begun rolling out a visualization system that freely controls air conditioning use in order to provide a better understanding of a building's energy use.
Effective Use of Renewable Energy
We explain cases of our proactive initiatives for introducing photovoltaic generation systems.
Long-term vision for the environment
- Concept of CSR
- Special Feature/Initiatives for Fire-Resistant Wooden Buildings
- Environmental Initiatives
- Basic Policy of Environmental Initiatives
- Climate Change Countermeasures
- Waste Countermeasures
- Biodiversity/Encouraging Greening
- Initiatives for Our Customers
- Initiatives for Our Employees
- Initiatives in the Local Community
- Initiatives for Our Business Partners
- Initiatives for Our Shareholders and Investors
- Corporate Governance
- External Evaluation
- ESG Areas Index/GRI Content Index
- CSR Report Download