The following basic policy has been established in order to ensure appropriate handling of personal information and data.
1. Company Name:
Hulic Co., Ltd.
2. Compliance with Relevant Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law (the "Privacy Law") and other relevant regulations and guidelines in handling of personal information and data (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information").
3. Purpose of Use
We will collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Services such as real estate transactions, development, brokerage, leasing and lease management (including property security and related personnel, disaster prevention, maintenance, providing additional information, services and emergency communications), including beneficial interests in trusts, in addition to conducting related research and analysis;
- Appraisal and advice for real estate, providing information and services, and conducting related research and analysis;
- Advertising, entering into contracts and conducting lease management services for residential lease properties;
- Holding briefings for neighborhood residents regarding building construction plans and other notices;
- Managing information relevant to shareholders and shareholders of affiliated companies specified in our annual securities report;
- Managing information relevant to Hulic Co., Ltd. and affiliated companies' trading partners;
- Managing Hulic Co., Ltd. and affiliated companies' officers and employees;
- Recruiting Hulic Co., Ltd. and affiliated companies' officers and employees;
- Communication including, but not limited to, writing, mail, telephone, facsimile and email for the purposes mentioned above; and
- Entering into contracts, providing information, services and conducting other activities within the scope of business prescribed in our articles of incorporation (including future amendments).
We may use Personal Information jointly with our affiliated companies to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use as outlined above. We shall be responsible for the management of Personal Information to be jointly used.
4. Security Control Measures
We independently established, and will comply with, internal Personal Information Protection Regulations for the appropriate management of Personal Information and prevention of its leakage, loss, or resulting damage. In addition, we will appropriately supervise employees and outsourced entities (including their subcontractors) handling personal data.
5. Continuous Improvement
We are committed to continuously improve the handling of Personal Information.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request, we may promptly disclose Personal Information, except in the following cases:
- Where such disclosure may result in damage to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party;
- Where such disclosure is likely to significantly impact the appropriate operation of our business; or
- Where such disclosure would breach a law or regulation.
7. Inquiry desk
Corporate Planning Department
- Inquiries received:Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) 9:00AM to 5:00PM (excluding lunch break)
(closed public holidays and New Year period)